We collect certain information or data about you when you use this website.
This includes questions, queries or feedback you leave, including:
- your email address if you send an email to the Prolong team
- your IP address, and details of which web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, including page tagging techniques to help us improve the website (cookies)
- details to allow you to access information or offers about the Prolong Device, e.g., an email address (you’ll always be told when this information is being collected, and it will only be used for the purpose for which you provide it)
This helps us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us,
- if you’ve asked us to provide you with information about products, offers, or events.
- Where your data is stored
- We store any data on cloud servers as Prolong Device is an international business. Therefore any data may be viewed anywhere in the world, by our staff from Australia, USA, or UK. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data. Any data you transmit is at your own risk. We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it. We won’t share your information with any other organizations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
Payment transactions are always encrypted.